Over the weekend Marc turned 37!!! I remember back when I met him, I wasn't sure if dating a guy in his 30s was a good idea - he seemed a little too "old" for me.. but I'm so happy I disregarded that notion because 5 years later... I couldn't be happier :)
Those of you who know Marc well probably know he likes to stretch out his birthday for as long as possible; however, having a baby seems to change things! We did get to celebrate with my Aunt Nancy, Uncle Mike, & cousin Penny (This seems to happen annually!) And on his actual birthday, we went to his favorite restaurant - Mastros - where we used his birthday gift card from my parents! Maree got in on the fun too & attempted to help daddy open his presents, but she seemed more interested in eating the tissue paper!!
 |
| Birthday cake with 37 candles made by the Savelys |
 |
| Nancy & Penny with the birthday boy! |
 |
Maree helping daddy open his presents
|
 |
| Apparently I didn't give very good gifts.. |
 |
| Marc's favorite - butter cake! |
Just the picture of the butter cake made me drool! :) We were thinking of Marc on his bday-so glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete