On December 1st, my long time friend, Sara Gude, tied the knot! Marc, Maree and I made the trip back to Omaha & while I was hoping to see snow, I'm actually really glad that the weather was so mild because we took a lot of outdoor photos!!
I've known Sara since we were both little girls, and when I was old enough to know what a wedding was, I remember thinking that I'd probably never get the chance to be a "maid of honor" at a wedding, because all of my good friends had sisters! BUT, Sara had me be a co-matron of honor at her wedding and I LOVED being there with her/for her on her special day! Granted, I don't feel like I really helped her plan or do anything - probably because she is the most organized/responsible person I know! Here are a few pictures from the wedding day
 |
| Sara in her 3 generations wedding dress! |
 |
| the bridesmaids |
 |
| Marc loves Sara as much as I do :) |
 |
Th Reznicek's!!
|
 |
| My dad with his "2 daughters" |
 |
Miss Maree didn't do so well during the ceremony, but at the reception she was much better! |
 |
| She loves her Auntie Sara!! |
 |
| The "Bulc" crew - we've grown up together!! |
 |
Sara took my brother Matt to homecoming when she was a senior & he was a freshman in h.s. - back then, he was smaller than her, so she picked him up... at the wedding they were re-creating that moment! |
 |
| Maree wanted to get in on the dancing too!! |
That looks like so much fun!! You look beautiful & I love that she wore her 3 generation dress!
ReplyDeleteI knew it.
ReplyDelete