Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Gallinger's Visit AZ!!

There's nothing quite like family.  I think I probably text Tara more than I text anyone… and planning for this trip was so much fun! We had outfits picked, necklaces, hair bows, sunglasses etc. I'm sure we both had more fun planning it than they did wearing it/taking pictures of it!!  BUT, I was very determined to get some good pictures taken because we only get to see each other about once a year :(.

SO, their first morning here, we got them all bathed, hair curled, and then donned the white shirts.  Because the girls have so much hair between the 5 of them this was really the only day we attempted to do "nice" hair!  

They really did pretty decent (no crying fits) - but I had 2 monkeys (Brett and Matt) jumping behind me to get a few quick pictures… then of course they left to golf and it was left to Tara and I being the ones who kept acting like goofballs.  Thank goodness the camera wasn't on us!! 










We did promise them that if they were good for pictures we could have ice cream AND go swimming (yes this was only at 10 in the morning, but hey, sometimes you have you use a little bribery)


I'd say they were clearly worn out

Thanks to my mom, all of us adults were able to go out one night for a great dinner AND we got to leave the kids behind! 

I don't have many sibling pictures anymore - fun to  take one!

Day two of course was more planned outfits, but way easier hair! These "age" shirts don't show up as much as I would have liked in the picture, but they are sure cute in person!! 
8, 6,  3,  2, 1

And across the bottom of the shirts said their names! 

AND because it was also 4th of July we had to do an outfit switch.  You can see below how well that went!  Everyone was thrilled haha. 




'
Things definitely improved after swimming AND getting to celebrate Caylee's  6th birthday!! 

Of course Caylee needed 4 other girls to help her blow out the candles 
birthday goodie bags included funny glasses

And Maree got to try sparklers for the first time!!

Once again - worn out.

On Sunday we got to have a girls day since the guys had golfed the previous days… and boy did we have fun! While shopping we were handed free beer… so this inspired us to put on all kids of fun things.

That night we had one more matching outfit 

Ellie just loved hugging Miss Jordynn.. not sure how much J loved it though lol

And another one
She wanted hugs from Anna too :)

The last day we hit up a splash pad



Always SOO hard to say goodbye.  It will be so fun to see them grow up together though!  



No comments:

Post a Comment