Nothing excites our girls more than getting to go on an airplane.. AND learning they are going to see their cousins!! The first day back in Missouri I wanted to see my moms side of the family. It's always so hard to try to fit everything in during the short time that we are back… but I grew up going and visiting all of these relatives MANY times throughout the year… and I usually only get to see them every year or two now. SO, I try to cover a lot of ground. I'm so thankful we got to visit my Grandmother Tom Tom when we did. Recently, her health has been on the decline… but when we saw her she was amazing & remembered who I was immediately. She was so good with my girls too…
![]() |
| Tom Tom with Maree |
![]() |
| Maree giving her kisses from Minnie and Micky |
![]() |
| Ellie showed her Minnie Mouse too |
| Missing my mom in this picture |
| One with her by myself - I learned so much from her |
| And one with my girls and her too |
Next stop was Tom Tom's actual house that I always visited for every holiday and two weeks every summer…I have SO many memories here. My Aunt Nancy has been slowly remodeling this house because it is now outdated.. and it is pretty fun to see the changes!
Next stop was at Madget Demolition to see my Aunt Julie and Uncle Andrew!
THEN… Santa showed up!! What a cool surprise!!!
![]() |
| I got to meet my cousin's baby- Kylie! |
| We had to take them up to the room I always slept in |
| Love my cousin Penny! |
Next stop was at Madget Demolition to see my Aunt Julie and Uncle Andrew!
![]() |
| Maree thought Andrew was just amazing |
![]() |
| And the girls loved Aunt Julie and the puppy too! |
For the remainder of the trip we stayed in Kearney and the girls couldn't have been happier!! Maree was attached to Caylee's hip and Ellie floated between them, Anna, and Jordynn!
![]() |
| All the cousins together |
![]() |
| Maree with Grandma Robbie |
![]() |
| Ellie's favorite gift |
![]() |
| Maree's favorite gift - Thank you Brett & Tara!! |
THEN… Santa showed up!! What a cool surprise!!!
![]() |
| she sure LOVES Santa |
| The 3 Amigos |
| Best buddies |
| The whole family - minus Gigi's family and Matt! |
![]() |
| All tuckered out after a very busy day. Maree couldn't be separated from Caylee… clearly, she's sleeping on her head! |
![]() |
| Saying goodbye was VERY painful - she told me so many times that she never got to hug Caylee goodbye.. but I have picture evidence |
![]() |
| Tickets.. what a cluster of name confusion |
![]() |
| Slept the whole flight |
![]() |
| My girls are growing up! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment