So this post is very delayed... especially because she is now almost one!! But some highlights from 11 months:
- She walks a very long way, but only if she wants to
- She loves to "sneak" away from you, but stop & look back to see if you're following her... & then she'll take off again
- She's started giving up morning naps :(
- Tantrums... ugh, these are not fun. She will arch her self back & almost head butt me when I take something away from her.. i.e. cell phone & have an absoulte fit. Not fun.
- Diaper changing is like an olympic sport. I have to have 5 toys + a bottle in my arsenal to keep her distracted while I attempt to keep her from flipping herself over while I've got ahold of her legs & hurry to get her cleaned up! There has definitely been some poop on the carpet.. sorry next homeowners!
 |
| Miss Maree giving me her little smirk |
 |
| Yes, I can even walk with these crazy leg warmers |
 |
| She LOVES sunglasses |
 |
Especially mommy's
|
 |
I left the room one day & came back and found her like this... I can't believe she can crawl onto furniture herself now!! |
 |
| Crazy hair, happy girl |
 |
Sometimes we have major meltdowns & she literally won't bend/stay put in her carseat for me to even attempt to buckle her in |
She is such a cutie--those leg warmers kill me!!
ReplyDelete