It seems crazy to think we are already into September!! At this time last year, the whole month was over 100 degrees, I was 9 months pregnant, and miserable... but excited too to meet my baby girl!! This year, September is looking quite different-- I'm busy approving last minute designs/details for the new house, and I'm there almost everyday at some point. This is extremely stressful because we are trying to avoid the 500$ air conditioning bill at the new house, so it is very hot & sticky inside. Poor Maree starts sweating almost instantly and treats all the workers to her growly scream. If she's not screaming in the new house, then she's sure to do her "business" in it. Up until recently, we have had no carpet and the floors were covered in dust & debris...so I had no place to lay her down & change her, which also made her scream. Hopefully once we move in she'll like the house better!! I'm also working on packing up our current house, and trying to get all of this done around Maree's nap schedules... so far I haven't been that successful. (I only have 5 boxes packed!!)
We have made some progress though with the new house-- we now have the walls painted, carpet installed everywhere except in the master bedroom, and the master bath is almost finished... having the shower and tile installed this week. Next week (Sept 17th) Marc's company delivers all the cabinetry & I can't WAIT to see it :) Granite will follow immediately after the cabinets & then we move in on Sept 28th... yikes!! Can't believe it is coming up so soon!!
My Packing Helper!
New House
 |
| Family Room |
 |
| Living Room |
 |
| Maree's Room |
 |
| Master bath in progress - no upper cabinets/mirrors yet |
 |
Kitchen Cabinet Color
|
A sneak peak... Before/After
 |
Master Bedroom Before
|
 |
| Same space.. in progress!! |
It's looking soooo good!! I love LOVE the color of your cabinets!! Now, the better question is when are you guys coming up to see us?! :)
ReplyDelete